Our services include:
- Collateral management (CMA)
- Stock monitoring (SMA)
- Grain storage solutions (SA)
- Inspections (vessels, ports, containers, loading / off loading, origin to destination, trucks, etc)
To understand more about our service offerings, please click on the sections below for details.
Collateral Management (CMA)
- CMA is used by financiers to mitigate risk in STC financing transactions, as a risk mitigation control measure together with the rest of the loan security. CMA adds to the controls to ensure the risk behind a transaction falls within a financier’s risk appetite.
- We carry professional indemnity insurance.
- There is a clear division in risk and operations between CMA and stock monitoring (SMA).
Stock Monitoring (SMA)
- SMA is also used by financiers to mitigate risk, but provides less risk mitigation than CMA. The service relates more to tracking and reporting activity and movement of commodities at a specific location or between locations.
- SMA covers source-to-destination monitoring throughout the logistics value chain, including land and sea movement.
- This service offering provides for the outsourcing of all storage-related functions and the risk is covered by CMI balance sheets.
- We guarantee the grade and weight of the commodity for clients.
- These services include vessel loading / discharge and other port-related inspections, pre-loading container inspections, non-GMO inspections, insurance inspections, as well as any other industry-required inspection.
- Our service portfolio and current contracts include, but are not limited to, the following commodities:
- Vegetable oil
- Retail goods
- Hard commodities
- Brent oil and fuels